Are you looking for copywriting services to help you say what you need to say in the digital age?
The demand for words has never been greater and yet so many people struggle to get those words out of their heads and onto the screen.
If this is you, perhaps my copywriting services can help. I’m Jess, a freelance London copywriter with a strong background of telling and selling stories.
Why hire me for your copywriting services? Here’s why:
- Because I’ve worked in journalism, marketing and PR. I know what grabs attention and how to write it.
- Because I’ve written about many different topics for many different audiences – digital, broadcast and print.
- Because I know how to write across all platforms in all formats – websites, blogs, ecommerce, press features, NHS reports and TV news.
- And because I’m well-trusted with many years’ experience working for big brands. You can view my work here.
I’ve worked for ITN, ITV News, the BBC, CNN, Bloomberg, Grayling and the NHS, as well as charities and universities.
Trusted freelance London copywriter
When I was a journalist, I worked in radio, television and online news. I was a writer, producer and forward-planner – an all-round, multi-skilled broadcast hack. I wrote and produced a Review of the Year programme for ITV, as well as a double-page print feature in the Guardian newspaper.
Then in communications and PR, I generated publicity on Radio 4’s Today programme, Channel 4 News, the Guardian, Daily Mirror and Daily Mail.
In my work as a freelance London copywriter, I draw on my expertise in both journalism and communications to identify messages and shape tone of voice using plain, simple English.
Every business has a story lurking in the background so first I’ll help unearth yours. Next I’ll use that story as part of your marketing to get you noticed using the power of words.
I know my stuff, am highly versatile and extremely down-to-earth. Put me to the test with whatever writing requirements you have. Here’s a random selection of stuff I write:
• digital marketing copy • creative SEO web pages • blogs • email campaigns • landing pages • product descriptions • eLearning content • training guides • brochures • flyers • annual reports • corporate bios • awards submissions • features and articles • press releases
My copywriting services
I write copy for publicity, brand engagement, email marketing, advertising and sales conversion.
- Publicity copywriting is the attention-grabbing stuff that appears on websites or blogs like thought leadership (profile-raising) features and other press articles.
- Brand engagement copywriting creates an emotional bond between consumers and brands. This is where the power of a good story plays its part.
- Advertising, sales conversion and SEO copywriting produces the words that support online selling like product descriptions, Google ads or email campaigns.
I do the lot. Furthermore, if I don’t have availability to help with your project, I work alongside a team of other qualified copywriters and can steer you to someone who does.
For copywriting services using words that work, contact me at email@example.com or +44 7770917701.